I’ve written a few posts recently for DIY Network that might pique your interest:
1. I’ve been the driving force behind getting our own, super-powerful leaf blower, because I expect all of our leaves to plummet off the trees in 4…3…2…1…. Eight months pregnant or not, I think the backpack models are the winner, and I’m waiting for someone to tell me otherwise. Consider this post your guide.
2. Dudes, I figured out an easy way to make my own pillar candles using inexpensive flexible plumbing couplings. I high-fived myself for days.
3. I never did a tutorial on the centerpieces I created for our wedding last winter, though I always meant to, and this time of year it’s really fitting for all you brides planning your own earthy-rustic-beautiful wedding days. They cost me all of, oh, I don’t know, an hour of my time and zero dollars. Check them out now for yourself.
4. Crafty glass paints won me over, and I added some detail to the frames housing a few of our Azores honeymoon photos.
5. I’ve been traveling a lot lately, and I really needed an upgrade in my luggage tags, so I made my own (and it’s out of wooden paper).